6.12.2007

re:fresh

my summer of refresh has not been very effective.

thus far: i was in the emergency room, admitted to the hospital for 3 days, missed 2 sundays of worship at the church, had an all-time high fever of 103.6, worked my tail off at work everyday, struggling with this lawsuit, its hot, and finances have been stressful.

in the same regard, God is ever so present and faithful. he has sustained my life, my wife and her life, our marriage, and
His bride. in light of his goodness, i am begging him to make me more like him. i fail on a minute basis but grace [upon grace] fills my failure and grants me access to life.

so what is to come of these thoughts?
nothing but grace.

*

1 comment:

thispresentsojourn said...

a perfect reason to get it in ink on your body. i'm getting something new soon. it will be written in the aramaic of Jesus.